Project Skyway is proud to announce it will be hosting Demo Day for its second class on Wednesday, May 30th from 10 a.m. to noon at the New Century Theater at 615 Hennepin Ave. in downtown Minneapolis.
The four companies participating in Demo Day include:
- PoliticalHarmony: Online tool that helps voters choose the right candidates and also serves as a marketing platform for campaigns to reach hard-to-poll voters. From: Minnesota. Entrepreneurs: Kyle Welliver, Tyler Kent.
- QuadROI: WestLaw for the energy space. The only aggregator of data from thousands of fragmented reports into one central database that can be accessed by consultants, agencies, and companies that require current info on regional energy programs. From: Minnesota. Entrepreneur: Mark Brown.
- HypeSpark: Endorse your favorite brands via social media and earn rewards and freebies. From: Wisconsin. Entrepreneurs: Peter Kostka, Matthew Lea, Andre Gagnon .
- YumZing: Yelp for menu items, not just the restaurant. Consumers discover and share the best dishes, coffees, and drinks in town while restaurants can promote the menu items that they want to be best known for. From: Connecticut. Entrepreneur: Jolina Li.
Demo Day is open to investors and supporters from the Minnesota tech community. Click here for more information on event registration and parking.
You can watch the livestream of demo day here: tech.mn/kns0h
An after party will be held from 5-9 p.m. that evening at Vic’s on Main St. (201 Main St. SE, Minneapolis). For more information on the after party, please click here.
Following are comments from members of the five companies that participated in the inaugural Project Skyway Demo Day:
“Project Skyway was an essential part of our “start-up”. In addition to opening doors and introducing us to advisers and mentors in the community, we built valuable, lasting relationships with other start-ups and used the resources to focus on our go-to-market strategy.” – Corey Thompson, CEO, Naiku, Inc.
“Project Skyway and the Pitch Doctor helped us tell our story with conviction.”
– Adisack Nhouyvanisvong, President, Naiku, Inc.
“Project Skyway has been extremely instrumental in creating visibility for CribFrog in the local technology ecosystem.” – Alex Reilly, Founder, CribFrog.
“Demo Day helped us learn how to tell a good story and to relay what is most important about our business.” – Michael Noble, Founder and CEO, Nitch.